Saturday, January 25, 2014

Busy Busy!

It's been a busy couple weeks, oh myyy!

I had my launch party last week. It was super cold! Had a few people stop by and fall in love with Perfectly Posh, it was awesome! I recently tried out a few other products, which I am not torn between favorite scents. If you like citrus, then Sassyooma is the scent for you! If you like clean, fresh scents, then you should try Shameless Flirt.

Something I am unsure if I have mentioned about Perfectly Posh... Not only are our products Made in the USA - yes really! But they are cruelty free! And we even have vegan approved products (I double checked, there are none of those hidden items to get around vegan standards)... Here's the list of vegan approved products.

If you have any questions about these products, or if you are having issues seeing the product names, please email me at poshing-awesome@live.com or go to www.poshing-awesome.com where you can view the products individually as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment