Sunday, January 12, 2014

Props, Orders, and Specials... oh my!

A few milestones I want to share.

I am 3 days away from my 15 day Posh... I've completed 12 days of training, but am $15 away from the $200 in sales to get my 15 day gift. 

I am 18 days and $415 away from my 30 day props. In the first 30 days we have a goal to have $500 in total sales. If we achieve this, we get credit towards business supplies and a special pin :)

I have posted an event that will be open until January 18th, 2014. In an effort to get my 30 day props, I have created an event on my website, www.poshing-awesome.com . Click on the link below and it will take you straight to the party. Please share this event with your friends...

If we can get the goal of $415, two people will win a Chunk Bar ($9 value per bar) 
If we get to an order total of $600 or more before tax, everyone's shipping is waived... 



My 30 day Props Event

Don't forget! 












What kind of specials would you like to see on future orders? Leave your comments below. 



PS: I think I forgot to mention... I'm trying to earn a trip to Palmetto Bluff, SC... but have to make these 30 day props to get there... Who's gonna help me by placing an order this week? Can't wait to give away some chunk bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment